Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks
Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 120 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 14+
"Exterminate!" They muttered about their sacred hatred, the Oncoming Storm. Their creator had a plan, a plan to make the Daleks great again. A plan to turn all their defeats into victories. A plan to remove the one variable that has always interfered with the master plan. The Doctor must be erased from time itself!
Ever wanted to be the Doctor? Travel in time and space, meet companions and have adventures? In Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks you do just that, with every player picking a Doctor and trying to thwart the Daleks' master plan of erasing the Doctor from history. Do you have what it takes to fill a Time Lord's Shoes? Join us on an adventure in space and time with a game that is bigger on the inside...
Players take the role of the different Doctors, traveling throughout time and space, attempting to repair the web of time. Players will find new companions, have adventures, and overcome challenge. Players must cooperate to stop the Daleks. The goal of the game is to get to Gallifrey before the Daleks do, stopping Davros from invading the Matrix in the first place. If the Daleks beat the Doctor to Gallifrey, the Doctors lose. If a Doctor gets there first, the Doctors win.
- 15 Character markets (4 Doctor markers, 5 Dalek markers, 4 Tardis markers, 1 Davros marker, 1 Dalek ship marker),
- 1 Earth and the Web of Time scoreboard
- 4 Tardis consoles
- 40 adventure tiles (20 location tiles, 20 dilemma tiles)
- Token sheet
- 31 character cards (4 Doctor cards, 15 Earth companion cards, 12 alien companion cards )
- 30 timey wimey cards
- 8 time anomalies
- 18 dice (1 Tardis die, 3 green story dice, 3 blue story dice, 3 red story dice, 8 black story dice)